MINI POCKET PIG FOOD
Please plan and order your grain at least when you are down to a month left of food. Then we are covered just in case there is any delays. For any reason you need to have me send out a box and you need to pay at a later date. Text me and I will make sure to get you out a box in the mail. I can send you an invoice to pay on your pay date or date that works better for you. I am also able to schedule repeat shipments every month, every two months or every 3 months. Let me know and I can put you on a repeat shipment schedule. We are very easy to work with. It is very important to us to make sure there is never any pigs missing their grain.
We make our orders fresh when you order them to guarantee you get the best products. Also, you can freeze bags of grain to guarantee you don’t run out of the grain. The grain will last if kept in a dry spot with no moisture for up to 6 months. I like to use the grain within 3 to 6 months.
*In the case you do run out. You can substitute it with rolled Barley or Old-Fashioned Oatmeal (Not Instant) and canned pumpkin and plain yogurt. You can also include vitamins by giving fresh veggies for a snack. We recommend one veggie snack a day.
You can contact us at 1-208-610-3417 Text is best if you need additional assistance.
- We recommend that you feed your pig smaller portions and more often,
- Your pig will stay smaller, and this will help them with food aggression when you feed more often.
- Feeding once or twice a day is not recommended,
- We feed the pigs here at our place 3 times a day with one veggie snack 4 hours after a grain feeding. So our pigs get 4 meals a day.
- The grain is packed full of Vitamins and Minerals that are important for their health and staying healthy.
- Please do not over feed the pigs! This can really cause health issues, especially when they age.
- Grass is definitely discouraged and will cause your pig to double in size in a matter of days.
- We only encourage treats when they really earn them such as after grooming or nail trimming. They tend to become food aggressive when you give treats on a regular basis. We never give treats if they are begging or being pushy. Yes, when I have treats and give one the others will come to me begging and ready for their treat, but we ask them to just stand patiently and wait till I get to them. If I have to I will take a moment to talk and redirect them. So, when I am giving the treat, they are not screaming or having behavior that is not appropriate. Pigs are so smart they get it. So please the more you expect from them the better behaved they are. Treats are to reward not for aiding to food aggression.
One thing that we emphasize at Mini Pocket Pigs is that we do not breed Potbellied Pigs. Miniature Juliana Pigs are an entirely different breed and as a result they require an entirely different Mini Pig feed. The protein rate in most commercial food is as much as you would feed a farm pig. Also, it is missing much needed items for these indoor pets. We also found some of the commercial food use grain by products. We only use Non-GMO all-natural organic grain. Over the last 8 years with extensive research with a nutritionist and our vet we have developed our own nutritionally balanced feed, and now offer it to our piggy parents! I also have 25 years’ experience in animal nutrition. Every batch of grain is lab tested to assure it is nutritionally balanced the same rate every time.
” BIG NEWS” We now offer our grain pelleted! We have invested in a press pelleting machine and now can offer the all natural grain pelleted with pressing instead of cooking it at high temperatures. With the pressing pelleting we do not loose any of the natural oils or nutritional value. The pellets are great for older pigs. It gives them some more substance to chew. It also takes away the dust from the ground grain. Our pigs are loving it. I do recommend the ground grain for the younger pigs. Once your pig is over 4 months give the pellets a try. If you are not sure if you should use ground grain or pellets please email me. I would love to share a free sample with you and your pig to see what they enjoy the most.BUY NOW!
“Since starting this food about 6 months ago we have seen way less aggressive pigs, and skin flakiness has almost disappeared. Their color has brightenend and they are SO soft, no more scratchy pigs! Thank you so much for such a great product. I would highly recommend this to everyone who owns a Mini Pig.”
What Our Piggies Need
Our Mini Pig food has been nutritionally analyzed by a professional laboratory. Nutritionist and vet approved! It provides approximately 3-months’ worth of food (lasts longer for piglets), which we ship right to your door. This Mini Pig food supplies all the nutrients your pig needs, along with some bonuses! We find that our pigs don’t experience as dry skin, just dander from seasonal changes, they have softer hair, and they eat slower and are satisfied when fed. They get everything that a growing piglet or fully-grown piggy might need. We also can customize your Mini Pig grain for special needs.
Special Pigs Get Special Food
Our Mini Pig food contains 26 ingredients and a high number of minerals and vitamins. We’ve included ingredients that offer amino acids and omega 3 fatty acids. The Micro Pig food also includes a natural parasite preventive, and we’ve included a ingredient for control of odor. Added super-foods for healthy neutered males and females. We also grind the all-natural grains for a high rate of digestion. If you prefer press pelleted grain no worries. We use a press pelleting process, so you do not loose important oils and nutrients. With our mix of Juliana Pig Food & Mini Pig grain, fresh veggies and a Nu Vet Lab Vitamin/Immune Booster Wafer, our pigs are at their optimal health.
We do offer an Oil Top Dressing to put on the grain. That helps with the dry and flaky skin. Contact us at email@example.com and we can give you pricing. We recommend the Oil it has helped our pigs with the dry and flaky skin. You do still have to brush and lotion your pig on a regular basis. But the Omega Oil helps with the hair and dry skin from the inside out. We also noticed that it helps with the stained eyes and ears.
GET YOUR MINI POCKET PIG
VITAMINS TODAY !
Now approved for pigs!
Mini Pocket Pigs’ Nutrivittles offers all of the nutrients that your Juliana & Mini Pig might need. Go ahead and give it a try by ordering a 3-month supply.